Old versionsSee all
Schmaili is a free and easy-to-use application that allows you to add some fun to your emails and documents from Outlook express, Microsoft Outlook, and Word (Outlook Web Access is not supported). You can insert animated icons into your emails and documents (icons inserted in Word are not animated). This version includes only 210 animated icons and they can be located in the General category. The rest of the categories are only accessible from the Platinum version, which includes 1600 icons and an icon generator.
The process of inserting an icon is very easy. First, you need to run an application where you would like to insert the animated icon. Then, you click on the Schmaili face icon added in the system tray. After the Main Window has been opened you can select an icon and it will be automatically inserted into your document.
Among some of the parameters you can configure are: activate/deactivate sound when inserting an icon; close or keep open the Main Window after inserting an icon, open the main window with a touch or a click on the icon added in the system tray.
If you installed a previous version of Schmaili, you have to uninstall it first before installing the new one.
- No spyware added
- This free version only includes 210 Smileys. You have to buy the Platinum version to use the1600 Smileys and the Smiley Generator
- With Microsoft Outlook the icons may not be seen animated, nevertheless they will be animated at your mail receivers
- With Microsoft Word icons are not animated
- The program doesn't support Outlook Web Access
- You have to uninstall an older version of Schmaili before installing version 8.41